Thursday, June 26, 2008

Obviously, I'm not so good at this...

So, it's only my second blog. Sorry. Time is non-existent with all the kids home and in my lap all the time. Between swimming, summer rec, home craft time (basic entertaining of kids used to being in school all day) in addition to my normal duties of mothering, cooking, cleaning, church calling and work I am finding little time. I got on the computer today finally after about a week, but it was to complete the billing for the Law Firm I still work for. Sorry all. Now we are getting ready for a ward campout tomorrow night, which Troy is in charge of. We've (I've) still got to go buy stuff for Saturday-Ward-Supplied breakfast tomorrow morning before loading stuff up and waiting for Troy to get home from work. I'm tired just thinking about it. I will have lots of amazing and insightful entries in the future....probably. So don't give up on me yet!

No comments: